Crew Members perform essential duties in many different areas within the restaurant, including the cash register area, grill, dressing station, fry station, lobby and morning prep area, and provide friendly, fast and accurate service in order to ensure an excellent customer experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Excels in performing essential tasks including runner/frontline coordinator, order taker/ dining room attendant, grill operator, sandwich maker, fry station, drinks and cashier.
- Maintains friendly, fast and accurate service, ensures an excellent customer experience, and makes sure all products are consistent with company standards.
- Ensures the restaurant is up to company standards with regards to cleanliness, neatness, and customer accessibility.
- Works as a team player to support other employees in completing their tasks.
- Completes all other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred, candidacy for the same is acceptable.
- 1-2 years of experience in a food service or retail environment is preferred, but not required.
Good verbal and written communication skills are necessary. The ability to read, write and comprehend instruction is necessary.
Proficiency in the local language is required. Working knowledge of English is preferred.
This position requires basic math skills.
Basic computer skills are required in order to operate POS (cash registers) systems.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position will require long periods of standing on hard surfaces, occasionally in warm temperatures. There is also likely to be extensive lifting of supplies and materials and moderate to loud noise. The use of hands and arms to reach for, grasp and manipulate objects is required. Finger dexterity may be required for cash register use. There will be constant exposure to hot equipment and oil throughout the work day.
- Weekly Incentive
- Staff Meal (5 hours+ per shift)